Bailiwick Investments Limited (''The Company'') is a
Guernsey authorised closed-ended investment Company which has
been established with the objective of attaining long term
capital growth by investment in a diversified portfolio of
investments principally in businesses, property and assets
situate, registered, headquartered in or managed from
the Channel Islands or in relation to which through the
involvement of Channel Islands businesses or individuals,
resident in the Channel Islands, there is a material
Channel Islands' interest.
The Company offers a diversified investment portfolio including;
- 55% equity holding in Legis Group Holdings Limited, a Guernsey based fiduciary and fund administration company.
- Carey House, Les Banques, Guernsey, a 26,800sqft office building let to Carey Olsen on a 21 year lease.
- Nelson House, Admiral Park, Guernsey, a 20,000sqft retail warehouse, fully tenanted on long leases.
- 12% equity holding in the Channel Islands Stock Exchange.
- Other shareholdings include Breedon Aggregates, Jersey Water and Jersey Electricity.
The independent Board of Bailiwick Investments Limited comprises of 3 members; Jurat David Lowe OBE, John Henwood MBE and Charles Parkinson.
The highly talented local investment committee has a strong, demonstrable business acumen and consists of; Peter Tom CBE, Mel Carvill and Jon Ravenscroft.
Please note that all infomation on Bailiwick Investments Limited is available on the CISX website.